>>> Street Photography eXchange #72 <<<

Started Nov 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
hexar Contributing Member • Posts: 858
Re: >>> Links <<< street flow nyc 2013@Hexar

I can only agree on that 100%. I do have some people i consult  regularly when going through my pics. Sometimes i get commenta from very renommated street photographers that help me a lot. You are miles ahead of me in many aspects of photography and SP more specifically but I think I do know a bit about SP and have a clue what to look at. Do appreciate you are here in this forum .

A complete other issue whilst I got you " on the line" . I know you use or used quite a bit the fuji x100S . Now I feel tempted to that cam already long time but i find myself using the outer sides of my 24-70 mm range lense rather regularly in situations that I cannot physically get to the preferrable spot of shooting with 35mm. Sometimes getting closer or further away is physically impossible or the situation drives me to 70 mm for example for an other reason. I cannot imagine being out there with the very limit of the 35% although 85 % of my pics are with 35 mm. Maybe some food for though from your side to let my brain decide rather than be tempted all the time.

thanks and best regards

HEXAR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjrietveld/

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fad
(unknown member)
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
(unknown member)
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow