>>> Street Photography eXchange #72 <<<

Started Nov 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Don_D
Don_D Forum Pro • Posts: 20,605
Re: Lone Runner

Sal18 wrote:

Continuing my exploration of a lone person in his/a certain space. I'm trying for how irrelevant we are in the big scheme of things. Maybe this isn't an interesting thing to investigate. And maybe it isn't SP, either. But the light and the shadows and the colors give me the feel of a country road in late fall. And my definition of SP goes something like "Documentary with feeling and at least one person". Kind of loose, but it works for meā€¦and maybe will generate a little (friendly) discussion.

Sal

I think this is thought provoking... I very much like the idea of getting feeling into an image.  The figure is well placed and the colors and fallen leaves give a feeling of a pleasant fall day.

I think that the best photos interact with the viewer, some more subtly than others.

I guess that my couple of efforts on this thread (robed man) were likely not SP strictly speaking, but I thought that the unusual attire should be enough to arouse some interest from the viewer.

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/dond
Don

Don_D's gear list:Don_D's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fad
(unknown member)
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
(unknown member)
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow