These Lenses for 70D?
After lots of agonizing I'm going with (from a T1i) the 70D. While at it I'm going to fine-tune my lens collection to aim for the highest quality (within reason) with the least amount of gear.
Which of these two potentially makes the most sense for general everything with a focus on indoor volleyball:
1. Sigma 18-35, Canon 50 1.4, Tamron 70-200 2.8 or
2. Sigma 18-35, Sigma 50-150
You may probably be better off getting a used mint copy of the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II.
That's a good idea and I'll bet there's some out there that end up not even being used. Maybe, then, Sigma 18-35, Canon 50 1.4 and keep the Canon 100 2.0 that I already have until a "bargain" 70-200 2.8 IS II pops up.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%