These Lenses for 70D?
After lots of agonizing I'm going with (from a T1i) the 70D. While at it I'm going to fine-tune my lens collection to aim for the highest quality (within reason) with the least amount of gear.
Which of these two potentially makes the most sense for general everything with a focus on indoor volleyball:
1. Sigma 18-35, Canon 50 1.4, Tamron 70-200 2.8 or
2. Sigma 18-35, Sigma 50-150
You may probably be better off getting a used mint copy of the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II.
That's a good idea and I'll bet there's some out there that end up not even being used. Maybe, then, Sigma 18-35, Canon 50 1.4 and keep the Canon 100 2.0 that I already have until a "bargain" 70-200 2.8 IS II pops up.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week