Help Findinge 3D Edit software
Hi, I have several cameras in 2d and 3d alike. I am looking for software with 3D editing capabilities as well and 2D.
Photoshop Primer Elements has 2 fails (the software I have for now):
1. Doesn’t support 3D
2. Doesn’t support 1080i 30 or 50fps only 25 fps not ok, since the original clips are 30 or 50 fps (and this is an issue in 2d).
I have tried 2 programs now:
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro plus, well for starters video from my Sony A77 doesn’t have any sound (2d video), so the software is total fail already here, no further tests are necessary.
SONY VEGAS PRO 12, well it very expensive, and has to re-encode all video it seems, even when saved in same format as imported (no transitions or any others changes from default, just 4 clips added and merged). It works allright in 2D, however rendering a very short 3D movie from my Fuji W3 and it crashed halfway – oh my.
Now, I haven’t tried any others 3D capable software yet, but I am a bit disappointed, surely there must be some good software out there, for simple 3D edition (no fancy stuff and preferable no re-encoding) that can‘t save video in the original formats. Why can’t SONY VEGAS PRO 12 or MAGIX Movie Edit Pro plus, save 3D AVI, but only L/R or T/B stereoscopic!!!
These camera file formats must be supported:
Sony Alpha SLT-A77
Sony HDR-TD 20VE
FinePix REAL 3D W3
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 11, 2013|
|Nov 14, 2013|
|Nov 14, 2013|
|Nov 15, 2013|
|Nov 18, 2013|
|Nov 25, 2013|
|Nov 27, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%