M.ZUIKO 12-40 mm f2.8 pro weather sealing
Hey, I've seen review where the OMD E M1 and the pro lens are splashed with water with no harm done. So, it's obvious one can take pics in heavy rain without any worry. But what about zooming, does the weather sealing cover this as well? What I mean is, when you zoom out a part of the lens gets inside the other part, the shell. Is there a risk that water will be forced inside the lens as well or can one zoom as one pleases without worry even in heavy rain?
Maybe (probably) a silly question but I haven't found anything on this subject.
Thanks for your help in advance!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!