need help identifying the mount type for the 1000mm mirror lens
i recently purchased a mto-11ca 1000mm lens from a guy who says he fitted a t to canon mount adapter but because i am using a nikon system, i searched around and found 1 guy using a kp-a/n adapter for nikon systems.
now i am confused, I thought these lenses are using M42 mounts and while there are m42 to nikon adapters, they have an infinity focus issue so that's why some people use the kp-a/n adapter that requires users to remove the m42 mount by removing 3 set screws on the side and using the kp-a/n mount.
I need more info on this because the current T2 to canon or m42 to canon adapter is stuck on the lens so i need more info and pictures of lens without the canon adapter to see if i can gently drill out the screws without damaging the mount/lens.
then i found this piece of info.
[quote]Q.G. de Bakker [Hero] [Frequent poster] , Mar 14, 2013; 02:52 a.m.
My MTO (the later and longer one) came with a T2 mount: M42 x 0.75.
M42 lens mount has a different pitch: 1.[/quote]
so my question is,
1. am I using the m42 mount with canon adapter or the T mount with a canon adapter?
2. if the m42 mount for soviet MF lenses are removed, what mount do they really use?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 9, 2013|
|Nov 10, 2013|
|Nov 12, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%