FZ150 - Video frame rate
Forgive me if this question is covered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find it.
I have been shooting video with an FZ150, set for AVCHD progressive, quality PSH (1920x1080).
According to the manual, the resulting video should be 50fps. However, once the file is on my computer (PC, Win7) if I right-click the file and look at "Properties" (Detail) it shows 29fps. Pixels remain at the 1920x1080 setting.
Any ideas on why I'm apparently not getting the frame rate specified in the manual? I prefer to shoot at the higher rate.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power