Help With Profiles Please
Hi I have just bought a new Epson printer
and what I would like to know which profile I should be using.
For what paper?
I have calibrated my monitor with Color Monkey but it doesn't do the printer I couldn't afford that one so should I be using the printers profile or the Color Monkey one. I use Adobe CS6. I'm all very new to this please forgive my ignorance.
Your ColorMunki Display only produces profiles for your display. It should set them up so you need to do no more.
Perhaps you should consider reading a little about color management:
In general, to start out, I would suggest turning off color management in Photoshop, and letting the printer deal with color management, at least until you better understand what you are doing.
It isn't difficult. We all started with no knowledge. But it will take some reading. And perhaps hanging out on the forum.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%