Updating the E-M5
I haven´t yet performed any update of my E-M5, bought around September 2012.
I know a few updates have come since then, and this is my question regarding updating my camera:
Is it enough to download only the latest firmware (think it´s version 1.7 now) or should I download all of them, one after another?
I´m not sure I need every little bit of the various "adjustments/imoprovements" these updates may offer, but for my part I do suppose that the 1.7 (or any latest firmware available) would "do it all" for my camera. Is that so?
Thanks in advance for enlightening me on this matter!
Aim & Frame
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power