D7000 is horrible at soccer pictures

Started Nov 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP photoisfun Regular Member • Posts: 244
Re: D7000 is horrible at soccer pictures

herbymel wrote:

So lets see some examples...we know you have a lot of experience with other cameras...learning each one is a different experience. Let some of those here who have experience with that camera take a look at what you've shot and see if they can come up with what might be a problem.

Without all the information, it's impossible to have a solution. Did you want help, or just to vent about the camera.

I did some researching and it seems some other people were having focus issues. It seems a few people that sent the camera back to Nikon has had their setting reset by pressing both green dot buttons for a few seconds and that seemed to solve some problems. I reset it two different ways. One was to press the green dot buttons and waiting for the flicker. The other method was to press the green buttons, keeping the buttons pressed down, I turned off the camera, and then turned the camera back on, once on, I released the green buttons.

I hope this works! Going to another game next week, so wish me luck. I'll try to post my results in this thread next week. 

Thanks for all your help guys.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow