Ok, already..... K3 pictures... not text.

Started Oct 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 37,017
Re: Ok, already..... K3 pictures... not text.

Jim Radcliffe wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

Jim Radcliffe wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

You know, I thought you just had posted some pics

If I had the camera... I would. Still waiting to see what it produces.

I am sure it will be fine I mean, I see all the excitement to run and buy a new camera and post new shots (think recent Em1 flurry) as if something really different from the status quo would show up :-)* Would be more interesting to see a comparison of AA vs no AA setting just to see how well that works.

Doesn't hurt a shot at ISO 12800 to gauge ISO I guess.

* - I know you are different though, you really take photographs.

I try... you know, I recently took a lot with the X-Pro 1.. amazing detail but I have to tell you that some of the most detailed and well exposed, out of the camera shots I have have come from the GF1... I swear, that little camera is a real keeper.. just wish it had a larger sensor but damn it can produce some good shots. Probably the best compact camera I have ever owned.

Check my thread on Q7 on the other site.  I can't part with the Q it seems.  Using the X-E1 also.

-- hide signature --

Jim Radcliffe
http://www.boxedlight.com
The ability to 'see' the shot is more important than the gear used to capture it.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow