Help with sb900 in remote mode
You are trying the remote mode with which camera?
With the P7700 do as follows:
On the SB900 :
1 - Dial to Remote.
2 - Press the first top left button and dial the wheel (where is the OK button) until A (Group) is selected.
3 - Press the second top left button and dial the wheel (where is the OK button) until 3 (Channel) is selected.
On the P7700:
1 - Turn the flash on.
2 - On the wheel (where is the OK button) press it near the flash icon.
3 - On the fly menu choose CMD and press OK,
Take the picture.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4