Which Camera Bag - Suggestions please
I'm looking for recommendations for a camera bag that will fit the gear listed below, with possibly a little room to spare for one more lens/camera body if I buy in the future. Any suggestions/recommendations from personal experience very much appreciated:
- Canon 60D
- Canon 100-400mm L lens
- Canon 24-105mm L lens
- Canon Speedlite 430EX ii + diffuser
- Spare battery
- Wireless remote + camera attachment
- Small number of accessories - e.g. blower, brush, cloths and spare SD cards
Ideally would like space for a sweater and mobile phone as well.
I already have the Kata DR-467i and a Crumpler 6-million dollar bag but both are now too small after acquiring the 100-400 lens.
Don't really want to spend more than £100 but willing to go a bit further if good value.
Thanks all for your help.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%