Which Camera Bag - Suggestions please
I'm looking for recommendations for a camera bag that will fit the gear listed below, with possibly a little room to spare for one more lens/camera body if I buy in the future. Any suggestions/recommendations from personal experience very much appreciated:
- Canon 60D
- Canon 100-400mm L lens
- Canon 24-105mm L lens
- Canon Speedlite 430EX ii + diffuser
- Spare battery
- Wireless remote + camera attachment
- Small number of accessories - e.g. blower, brush, cloths and spare SD cards
Ideally would like space for a sweater and mobile phone as well.
I already have the Kata DR-467i and a Crumpler 6-million dollar bag but both are now too small after acquiring the 100-400 lens.
Don't really want to spend more than £100 but willing to go a bit further if good value.
Thanks all for your help.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|