Comparing Oly C5500Z to Oly ZX1
The XZ-1 is at least trying to compensate for incandescent lighting, the C-5500z makes no such attempt.
The XZ-1 flash shot suggests to me you had the flash mode set to fill-in, which avoids the blown-out appearance of the C-5500 shot.
I prefer the XZ-1 shots as well for the better detail.
But let us be practical. If your XZ-1 becomes unavailable for any reason, you still have the C-5500 as a backup for stills.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%