So if Bama was willing to listen in on friends...

Started Oct 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Walking Dead Senior Member • Posts: 6,130
The US isn't doing anything that other countries are doing to us

Brian wrote:

Walking Dead wrote:

Brian wrote:

Was he willing to listen in on the Romney's campaign?

Where does the spying end?

First of all, you try and paint a picture of Obama sitting at his desk listening to all of the phone calls that the NSA intercepted.

Second, the NSA intercepts started when George W. Bush OCCUPIED the White House back in 2002. And, according to the reports, they were listening in on Merkel's phone calls back then. So if George W. Bush was 'listening' to Merkel, that would raise the question if Cheney/Bush were listening in on John Kerry's phone calls during the 2004 elections.

-- hide signature --

Defender of Truth, Justice, and the American Way

I hope you feel more self worth.

One everyone knows that is not how it works. At least most people do so if that was what you were picturing in your brain, you might want to reconsider your name calling.

Second. that is a good question as to whether or not the NSA spied on Kerry. Seeing as how I didn't vote for Bush and don't have any regard for him, I don't care if you lump him in with Obama as suspect in eaves dropping.

I think it is still a very legitimate question, a very scarey question.

-- hide signature --

Brian

If you think that Germany hasn't spied on us, you're being naive. Every country spies on other countries, friend or for. Information is power.

And just for your information, here's a funny look at the situation-

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october-24-2013/everybody-hates-u-s----nations-be-spying--yo

-- hide signature --

Defender of Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Walking Dead's gear list:Walking Dead's gear list
Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow