nikon afs 28 mm f/1.8G
AF-S 28 mm f/1.8g have some sweets on DX:
- Highly useful focal lenght (much difference from 35mm)
- Sharp across the frame from f/5.6 ... 8.0 on D7100
- nice color rendition, contrast and flare control.
- good macro focus and pleasant bokeh.
- good sunstars from f/8
- fast and reliable AF
- overall feel, size and weight.
But annoyances are:
- Color fringes upto f/2.8, badly coloured
- Center image quality only from f/4
- overall image quality tops at f/7.1, where it fully resolves D7100 sensor.
So it is my all-round all-purpose lens on D7100 but used mostly from f/4.
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)