Links to OMD EM1 samples of portraits with pale subjects?

Started Oct 24, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tapper123
Tapper123 Senior Member • Posts: 1,933
Links to OMD EM1 samples of portraits with pale subjects?

I am considering an EM1 in a few months for a big trip overseas. Tried the EM5 last year and in particular didn't like how it rendered my wife, who is pale blonde, but I will admit I was using the kit lens and JPEG. Images seemed to make her skin look too red (and yes, I had the warm option off in the menu), and hair had some ugly NR artifacts going on (compared to my old NEX F3, which rendered my wife beautifully with kit lens, altho the lens selection is very poor and the UI/controls terrible). If I get the EM1 I plan to use better lenses ( i.e. the 12-40 f2.8) and shoot RAW, so I'm hoping it may yield IQ more to my liking.

So, can someone please give me links to galleries of pale models/subject portraits shot with the EM1? Thank you.

NOTE: I much prefer full size samplesto look at -- yes, I want to pixel peep them.

Tapper123's gear list:Tapper123's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M1 III Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow