another painting shree
The second one is surely beautiful. I like the detail and the deeper tones, it suits her moreso, I think. And gives the image more dynamism.
I also like the close crop, brings one to the eyes, very pretty.
Thanks for sharing.-- hide signature --
Amateur photographer. Enjoy.....believe in yourself..
I don't like the 2nd as much. I like the feel of the brushstrokes from painter. To me it gives a more impressionist view of the subject.
And I do like the close cropped but I also like the base of the other crop. I think it adds something to the portrait.
Thanks for your comments.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%