Started Oct 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brian Caslis
Brian Caslis Senior Member • Posts: 2,929
Re: Considering, certainly.

Jonas Palm wrote:

GBC wrote:

Jonas Palm wrote:

Brian Caslis wrote:

I don't know why people complain about the E-M1 being "too big" because it's the same size as the A7 body. That was one of the reasons for the E-M1, to add the grip and better buttons than the E-M5. You can't make tiny and usable. The E-M1 / A7 size is about the smallest to make a fully usable body.

I disagree, obviously. And so does every m43 shooter in existence (except for GH3 owners, possibly) because the E-M1 is the biggest m43 camera there is. Every previous m43 camera was smaller. And believe it or not, people made images with them. Good ones, too.

Not this m43 user. I think you don't actually know what you are talking about.
People make great images with iphones and the pentax q, I fail to see your point.

That Brian made an idiotic statement, basically. "You can't make tiny and useable". Of course you can, and the images show it.

Are you like 12? One of the prime reasons for E-M1 is to improve ergonomics of the E-M5 according to Olympus. In some of their videos they even say they are responding to feedback from their users.

Can you take images with a tiny camera? Of course. Do I want to? No. If you want tiny chuck m43 and buy an RX100.

Brian Caslis's gear list:Brian Caslis's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R III Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony FE 28mm F2 Sony FE 50mm F1.8 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow