Any AfterShot Pro + XZ-1 users here?
I am trying out AfterShot Pro and found that it reads XZ-1 .ORF file with a lot of color noise. I have compared it against 3 different software (OV3 w/ no NR, no false color suppression, IrfanView w/ Raw plugin and Apple's Preview with RAW support). And it seems that the AfterShot Pro's rendering stand out with lots of color noise.
The color noise is so bad that it is like the subject have been shot with paintball gun. There should not be some many extreme colors.
Any ideas what's going on?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!