Flashgun For FZ200 ??
I want to get an external Flash for the FZ200, for learning at first but maybe the definitive one.
So I am on the low budget side but I think I will invest in a TTL unit.
Maybe a Chinese one as the Panasonic ones are to expensive and difficult to get in this part of the world
I Know almost Nothing about flashguns so i need some help, and answers, please..
What exactly means the guide number? what should I look for?
TTL: is there a common standard or should I look for a "Panasonic compatible" unit ?
I know it will work as manual if not compatible but it will be expensive for nothing..
for example will any yongnuo xxxx ttl work on the Panasonic even if they do NOT specifically states it...??
If not which low budget, arround u$s100. should I look for? (may be a little more)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%