Fujifilm f600EXR slow motion movies
Edmund Dorf wrote:
I don't have this model but I suspect that your movie setting was set to one of the High Speed settings where sound is not captured.
I never shoot movies with the F600EXR and don't know what the manual has to say about sound, but you're right. The first three options for MOVIE MODE in the SHOOTING MENU are different resolutions, all 30fps. Below that is 640x480 80fps, followed by 320x240 160fps and 320x112 320fps.
Yes, i checked the F750EXR manual and it shows the same HS (high speed) movie settings.
If you play back such a movie, most software does not recognize the frame rate, so you get (what looks like) slow motion.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!