24Mp or 36Mp ??

Started Oct 15, 2013 | Polls thread
nzmacro
nzmacro Forum Pro • Posts: 14,685
Re: Danny: "slipped in one small obscure area"???

jpr2 wrote:

nzmacro wrote:

I will never be a camera crash test dummy for anyone and be the first with pre-orders and the like. I take my time and all my boxes have to be ticked first. The NEX-7 was very carefully picked and I still slipped in one small obscure area, that won't happen again

yes?? pls. do tell !!

jpr2

LOL mate, yeah I did. I imagined as a std feature now days that the NEX-7 would have had a decent wireless remote control feature. Heck even my old Panasonic G2 took a wireless remote to take a burst of shots at any FPS and at an excellent distance. The NEX-7 simply can't do that with that menu system. The remote features are, hmmmm, (be nice Danny) ...... useless

That is my only gripe mate and I know other have issues in that area as well with bracketing, etc. For the life of me, I can't figure out how Sony screwed that up, its so simple and basic.

Its more annoying than a major flaw and I hope like heck, they haven't done that to the FF models. Wild life shooters will not be happy, or at least a few won't be. If Sony wants to attract that breed, they need that whole area fixed mate.

SONY, ARE YOU LISTENING !!

All the best and old man ranting, LOL.

Danny.

-- hide signature --
 nzmacro's gear list:nzmacro's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Yxa
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow