RX10 info...

Started Oct 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
halfmonkey Regular Member • Posts: 232
RX10 info...

Supposedly a popular rumor site is saying that the RX10 will come with a 1" sensor similar to the RX100. The catch is instead of it being a pocketable camera, it'll have a zoom range of 24-200mm with f2.8. For me, that sounds very promising. I would have much rather preferred it to have an aps-c sized sensor but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I would have thought that with the RX100 having a 1" sensor and the RX1 having a full frame sensor, selling an RX10 should have an aps-c sensor.

I'm hoping they make the RX10 very similar to the RX1 in terms of build quality and picture quality. There are many negative things people say about the RX1 (well, not really) but one of them definitely isn't that the camera produces bad pictures. It takes awesome pictures and it's built to last.

Can't wait for another few days until we have confirmed information but if what is being provided so far via rumors is anywhere near accurate or 100%, then I'm real excited to be doing some holiday shopping this winter!

halfmonkey's gear list:halfmonkey's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a7R II Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 35mm F1.4 Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow