+++YOU AND YOUR M43 - WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK?+++

Started Oct 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
GeorgianBay1939
GeorgianBay1939 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,044
Re: What a shower

PaulChapman wrote:

Been practicing using my shiny new GX7/Voigtlander 25mm/f0.95 on the end of a pole and wifiing to a tablet....need more practice before a big trip in a couple of weeks time.

SNIP

PS the upward folding GX7 EVF is quite nice to use and you can hold the camera close to your chest. GX7 blows the highlights though.

and then the shower....not very clear this one but rounding the corner came a BSA and bath tub..

And the verdict on the GX7 after a couple of weeks.... I'll be looking for another GF1 since it doesn't overexpose itself so much. GX7 has all the bells and whistles...but no soul.

What??? double-decker buses have been exported Canada .... but motorized bath tubs??? especially for goggled passengers with no helmet???  I guess that we colonials have something to look forward to.   The boffins might want to thinks about putting the rigs on skis for Canadian Winter transportation.

What exposure mode are you using with the GX7?  I found that in two days of shooting mainly M(anual) Mode I had few exposure issues.  Maybe less challenging conditions?

See http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3558939

I'd appreciate your advice.

Many thanks,

tom

GeorgianBay1939's gear list:GeorgianBay1939's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
NCV
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow