+++YOU AND YOUR M43 - WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK?+++

Started Oct 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
PaulChapman
PaulChapman Contributing Member • Posts: 986
What a shower

Been practicing using my shiny new GX7/Voigtlander 25mm/f0.95 on the end of a pole and wifiing to a tablet....need more practice before a big trip in a couple of weeks time. Shower....yes...this is Mr Burke MP and his Norwich Union umbrella. The holes in his arms, face and torso were caused by the shrapnel from the bombing.

I was in town today and the No.23 pulled up...this lot jumped in front of it and nearly got knocked down... The other photographer...great big hulk of an SLR being used upside down...elbow sticking out and shaking.. and all those heavy bags of lenses making him wish he had built in IBIS; still he must have been a professional so I learnt something. PS the upward folding GX7 EVF is quite nice to use and you can hold the camera close to your chest. GX7 blows the highlights though.

and then the shower....not very clear this one but rounding the corner came a BSA and bath tub..

And the verdict on the GX7 after a couple of weeks.... I'll be looking for another GF1 since it doesn't overexpose itself so much. GX7 has all the bells and whistles...but no soul.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
NCV
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow