Anyone has experience with XZ-2 + CLA-12 + fisheye and macro converters ?
I planning on buying a XZ-2 over the Fuji X20 for low light situations and more pocket-able option than my Fuji HS20EXR. Coming back to Olys
I currently own :
- several 58mm filters (circular polarizer, UV and NDs)
- Raynox 250 macro converter (clips on anything from 42mm to 67mm), it can focus without the 'tunnel view' from 100mm to about 150mm in my current camera.
- Olympus TCON-17 tele-converter (55mm), old one used on the Oly's SP500-UZ series.
- 58mm to 55mm step-down adapter rings
Would like advice if any of you tried those, or similar, with the XZ-2 + CLA-12 adapter, specially if you observed any issues (distortion, vignetting, focusing) at both lens's ends ?
Anyone tried Infrared photography filters ?
How about variable ND filters ?
Fisheye converter + CLA-12 ? Any recommended model ?
Thanks for tips and info on this !
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Oct 8, 2013|
|Oct 18, 2013||1|
|Oct 19, 2013||1|
|Oct 21, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%