Started Sep 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
tvstaff
tvstaff Senior Member • Posts: 1,543
Re: TV, Is this the final chapter?

Schwany wrote:

tvstaff wrote:

Schwany wrote:

So the last one that fantastic Canon fixed perfectly and ended up focusing perfectly finally failed and you returned it? I hope you returned it. I sure would have. Don't tell me you got yet another one?

I'm a sucker.... got another one. With a "new Mirror box" yeh right!!! I really have too much faith in man! I'm just watching the counter REAL close. With my frig'n luck I'll be in Aruba shooting in 3 weeks and the thing will fail.

So you're on number 4? Masochist sounds like a better descriptor than sucker. he he

No I'm only going on #3 because one had to be repaired as opposed to being replaced and I went along for the ride...

So what's the magic number?  How long before a BRAND NEW MIRROR BOX will fail in a 1DX that is a few weeks old and had a repair already?  How long before I have splash in my screen and can't focus

Anyone want to take bets????

I have a t-shirt from Aruba. It has a skull and cross bones on the back with the phrase... "The beatings will continue until morale improves." The wife brought it home for me after a girl's vacation. She's got my number.

I have a hat like that too. You can buy them just before you get to the kitesurfing spot!

tvstaff's gear list:tvstaff's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM +25 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ajy
(unknown member)
ajy
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ajy
(unknown member)
ajy
ajy
ajy
ajy
(unknown member)
ajy
ajy
ajy
ajy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow