I posted all my pics between 1/80th and 1/200th from the E-P5 here (29 images = big post)

Started Oct 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
micksh6
micksh6 Senior Member • Posts: 2,613
Re: 72 pics from today all shot at 1/100th of a second. Seems fine to me.

sderdiarian wrote:

Posts to forums tend to magnify tone of language, and while your points were well taken, they came across as unnecessarily rude to this reader. The "Spammer" comment at the end was particularly unnecessary, contributing nothing to the conversation and sending a message to others that they dare not post to these forums lest they be insulted.

I've gotten a lot out of this thread given some very informative responses. Yes, 29 images was over the top,

Apparently, it wasn't. Want to be polite and nice? Go ahead and analyze 72 images that OP posted on flickr. Waiting for your informative response after that.

and thankfully no one included them all again in their responses, but the message of the OP led to some helpful discussion of a genuine issue and some work-arounds, which I hope to see ongoing.

BTW, there have been enough discussions about this subject in the past. You could use search if you were interested in information.

micksh6's gear list:micksh6's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow