How do i explain to someone its not about megapixels ?

Started Oct 4, 2013 | Questions thread
Rexgig0
Rexgig0 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,306
Re: If She handled the Canon, and liked it, the argument is finished.

redsf1 wrote:

i DO see where your coming from but i'm just trying to get more advice than i can give her before she spends her money. yes when she chooses the camera she will defo use it. she has a mind of her own and i bloody know it! I'm not saying to her don't buy it as i know canon make dam good camera and lenses all i want is to give her some advice and try and get her to try out a Nikon or Sony just so she can see what else is about. so far all she has done is gone to Curry's and looked at the 1100d and 600D and decided the 600D is the camera for her

Assuming she handled the Canons, and liked them, the debate is no longer just about MP. Fit is important, whether buying shoes or cameras.

-- hide signature --

I wear a badge and pistol, and, primarily with 7D cameras, with 10-22mm and 100mm Macro L lenses, shoot evidentiary images at night, which incorporates elements of portrait, macro, still life, landscape, architecture, PJ, and occasional action.

Rexgig0's gear list:Rexgig0's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EF 135mm F2L USM Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED +49 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow