I posted all my pics between 1/80th and 1/200th from the E-P5 here (29 images = big post)

Started Oct 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Anders W Forum Pro • Posts: 21,468
Re: Are you guys kidding me?

Anders W wrote:

The Photo Ninja wrote:

Seriously, I think this is blown WAYYYYYY out of proportion.

Whether you think it blown out of proportion or not depends on your standards when it comes sharpness. Yours don't appear to be all that high.

To prove it, I'm going to be in a parade this morning, I'll bring my camera and shoot pics of the event. I'll shoot RAW+JPEG and post all the pics. Also, I'll set the shutter speed to 100 and leave it there!

That isn't likely to be a very good test. Better is to repeatedly shoot a very revealing target like the one shown here. The print-screen structure is very efficient when it comes to revealing the slightest amount of blur. No need to post all the results (especially since you have to shoot quite a few images to say anything; the problem is probabilistic, not deterministic). Representaive examples suffice.

Here's a good example of how you can go about it:

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52237265

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +28 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow