I posted all my pics between 1/80th and 1/200th from the E-P5 here (29 images = big post)

Started Oct 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
tom60634 Senior Member • Posts: 2,130
Re: I didn't post process these because I didn't want to be accused of doctoring

The Photo Ninja wrote:

up the blur. Of course I have post processed these for my own personal use, but that would defeat the purpose here.

Bravo for being able to deal with  a lot of nit-picking.

One of the files accused of shutter shock (I really didn't see it) was the photo of the blonde girl with the goat sculpture.

I downloaded the file set the ppi to 220 from 300, because that is my retina screen resolution, and once again could not really find objectionable shutter shock even pixel peeping.

I then went through a simple luminosity channel enhancement and sharpening routine. I left the result at 100% for the sculpture and 50% for the rest of the file. On my monitor screen the softness has been removed and I still cannot find objectionable shutter shock artifacts.

On my computer screen, the photo as seen in photoshop cc is very in-focus and sharp, it'll be interesting to see what DPR does to the uploaded photo

A nice shot by the way, which should be enjoyed for its simple childlike charm.

tom60634's gear list:tom60634's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow