Will you consider this image sharp?

Started Oct 2, 2013 | Questions thread
rpps Senior Member • Posts: 1,921
Re: What IPS monitor you are using? Thanks! (NT)

Ernie Misner wrote:

>>> One thing which is a bit of a pain with the big Tamron lens is that if using flash at say 24mm just be aware it casts a big shadow right in front of the photo, as you will see. >>>

I have the 28-75 Tammy and I used it for weddings for years. Now I really like the idea of the new 24-70 with VR, but tell me, what are you doing about the 82mm filter size? Buy a bunch of filters just for that one lens? Never use it with a filter? It is such a great lens that you won't miss using filters, or? Thanks a bunch.

Great photos Erie in your Gallery, I love the one of Tacoma at dusk. I have only one UV filter on my lens just to protect it and that cost a fortune, I haven't gotten into filters but one day I might get a Neutral Density Filter as I like the effect on water. I use a few plugins in CS6 Topaz, and Nik Colour Efex Pro and they give some great effects.

rpps's gear list:rpps's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Nikon D750 Nikon D7200 Nikon D3400 Tamron SP 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow