Why is photography now considered a terrorist act?

Started Oct 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Wheatfield
Wheatfield Veteran Member • Posts: 6,297
Re: So you're the one decided that photography is a terrorist act.

Dan Marchant wrote:

For all you know they were getting ready to work there and he was calling his boss to let him know they had finished their previous job and are ready to start the next one. Now having not bothered to find out what his reasoning was you just decided to come here and start throwing around the T word.

You are just making stuff up at this point in a rather lame attempt to make an argument.

I was challenged as to what I was doing for the first time two weeks ago. I was in Victoria Station in London taking photographs. A station employee came up to me and asked why I was taking photographs of the signs. I told him, in a calm manner, that I was trying to find unusual views of everyday things. After talking to him it became apparent he was just worried that there was a problem with the signs, because "people don't usually photograph the signs unless there is something wrong with them". He had a valid reason to be coming up to me and by engaging with him I found out what it was.

Really? An employee of Victoria Station doesn't know just by looking if there is "something wrong with the signs"? The term for believing that sort of tripe is "gullible".

-- hide signature --

Always remember, whenever you declare someone the dumbest person on Earth, someone else will stare at their screen intently, cross their arms and say ‘Challenge accepted’.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow