Is the 7800 worth $200 more?

Started Sep 27, 2013 | Questions thread
B-rad Veteran Member • Posts: 7,511
Re: Is the 7800 worth $200 more?

Duppypog9 wrote:

B-rad, please let us know your impressions.

Hey. So far so good, I forgot to write down my settings for shooting as I use the U1 U2 and U3 shooting modes, dang. The camera seems to write a touch faster to my memory card, it could be in my head tho but it seems a little faster, I use the 95MBS cards, I like the new viewfinder and the new button that replaced the dial for fast settings is ok with me, got the hang of it in 2 minutes and it works fine, just leave it on the setting you use most (probably ISO) and your good to go, you can also program buttons to do the same stuff so I will take the viewfinder any day. I noticed the preview here said the sensor is BSI CMOS and the P7700 had a CMOS, gonna have to see if I can notice a difference in photo quality, I'm not that happy that the camera just missed the latest camera raw support form Adobe and I hope that happens soon. Hope this helps a bit.

-- hide signature --

Brad
Windsor.Ontario.Canada
WSSA member#52
PBase Supporter
www.pbase.com/bradsandy

B-rad's gear list:B-rad's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow