Customers prefer Fuji x-trans cameras?

Started Sep 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Albert Valentino Veteran Member • Posts: 6,954
Re: Customers prefer Fuji x-trans cameras?

sgoldswo wrote:

Red G8R wrote:

For me, the only reason to buy a fuji is for the unique characteristics of the Xtrans sensor.

I'm currently a FF shooter looking for a mirrorless. The XM1 is on the top of my short list.

Personally, I entirely agree. I shoot with a D800E as well. The reason for me to pick up my X-Pro1 is colour and pop x-trans results provide.

X-Trans has proved itself to me, at least I love the results. But that is not the only reason that ai love the fuji sytem. The other reason is the superb glass. Great glass is at the heart of any system and bring out the best of what is there. Cameras are electronic boxes that ideally are constantly getting better but without great glass the camea matters litttle. My third reason for the Fuji is the retro design, dials, aperture rings...

As a matter of fact I would put the sensor as the third reason I love the Fuji. The first is the design and a very close second is the glass. the poor ability to shoot moving subjects is not an issue for me and I knew that going in so I have no right to complain.

Albert Valentino's gear list:Albert Valentino's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Panasonic 8-18mm F2.8-4 +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow