Buy Epson 7900 or wait for replacement
I've been looking at buying an Epson 7900, but they were introduced in 2008, so we are talking about 5 year old technology. I'm a little concerned that a replacement is due soon. My needs are such that I can put off a purchase for a few months.
Granted, the reason Epson may be taking so long to replaced the 7900 is that it's prints are pretty darn good. It is going to be difficult to make any visible quality improvements. So it looks like I'm making an argument to go ahead and buy now
Been looking for a used one on eBay for months. Several have shown up east of the Mississippi, but not much within driving distance out west.
Have there been any rumors regarding a replacement?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!