Install Questions Regarding Lightroom 5.2
I just downloaded the LR 5.2 update and have a couple of questions: First, do I need to in-install my original LR5 program prior to installing LR5.2 to prevent having "two" copies of LightRoom?
Second, if I don't need to un-install my original LR5 program, do install the update to the same directory?
Thanks for any insights or suggestions!
"I'm glad I did it, partly because it was well worth it, but mostly because I shall never have to it again." - Mark Twain
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%