Install Questions Regarding Lightroom 5.2
I just downloaded the LR 5.2 update and have a couple of questions: First, do I need to in-install my original LR5 program prior to installing LR5.2 to prevent having "two" copies of LightRoom?
Second, if I don't need to un-install my original LR5 program, do install the update to the same directory?
Thanks for any insights or suggestions!
"I'm glad I did it, partly because it was well worth it, but mostly because I shall never have to it again." - Mark Twain
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|