I know my D70 is old but this has never happened before and I don't know how to get rid of it.
Every time I take a picture and information screen covers my picture so I can't see it well.
It lists Development, ISO, White Balance, Size/Quality, Sharpness, Tone, Color Hue and Satuation.
How do I get this to go away and what did I do to cause it? It's never happened in the many years I've enjoyed this camera.
Well, it rearly should have happened - it's very valuable informations of the Picture. In preview the arrow up/Down on the command pad brings you these - and other - informations, i.e. a histogram.
The arrows back/forward shift between your Pictures.
FYI you can still download a manual from Nikons homepage to your computer. That will tell you everything about using the buttons and Wheels.
By the way what is a good replacement when I buy a new one? A D7100?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%