Panasonic Lumix FZ-70 focussing capabilities ...
I shall be taking pictures of mostly birds,landscapes,close-ups of flowers and insects . How is it's auto-focussing capabilities for a moving object quite far away ? Also how is the response time time between clicking the shutter and taking the photo ?
Also how does it compare against the other super-zooms like the Canon SX 50 IS or the Sony DSC-HX 300V or the Nikon Coolpix P510 ?
My requirements are super-long zoom range from wide-angle to telephoto, fast focussing in difficult conditions, good colour depth, manual focus, good macro capabilities, PSAM modes and I have NO problem if the camera is bulky or heavy . My budget is around $450.
f you have any suggestions,comments ; please reply . Thanks a lot in advance.
Also when will the FZ-70 be available in India ??
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Sep 19, 2013|
|Sep 20, 2013||1|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%