help me save this hpz3100 printer
I have a HPz3100 printer that has sat turned off for a few years. Don't know if it is all clogged up or what.
So far I get the expired ink cartridge message but also I get the message that 4 of the ink cartridges need to be reseated. I pull them and reinstall and the LED shows all cartridges in place. I hit ok and it goes back to expired ink cartridge message. I hit ok and acknowlege the message there is no warranty for using expired ink and it loops me back to the message the same 4 ink cartridges need to be reseated. This repeats over and over.
My 3 questions are
1. What do I do about this?
2. Where the cartridges seat and the ink nozzle touches a round receptor, would it be a good ide to take a q tip and distilled water and soak those points for a few minutes then gently wipe them in case ink has dried there?
3. Any ideas of a process or things to do to get this printer up and running?
hey really . . . I'm only trying to help
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO