I have just bought a laptop with FHD resolution and was wondering if I should get the QHD+ display instead? It is for using photoshop (2D) only on the road. The upgrade would cost £400 and I'm not sure it's worth it.
Are these high res displays a gimmick for a 15" laptop or are they worth the extra?
I have a desktop workstation with. 30" monitor when I get back to the office.
Dells display spec below.
15.6" FHD (1920x1080): Dell UltraSharpTM , wide view, anti-glare, LED-backlit, Premium Panel Guarantee4
15.6" QHD+ (3800x1800): Dell UltraSharpTM , wide view, anti-glare, LED-backlit, Premium Panel Guarantee4
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%