Today with my 5DIII
On the first on, move to your left to let the bicycle fill the left side of the frame and your subject on the line at 2/3 of the frame. Search youtube for photography composition or rule of thirds.
The other ones you seem to be trying some interesting things. Keep experimenting and you will find what things work for you, those things that fit your personal artistic style.
In general, you probably don't need f16 or f22 with a 21mm lens. http://www.dofmaster.com/dofjs.html shows that you will get 2.3ft to Infinity depth of field, even f8 is 3.79ft to Infinity.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!