A great handling lens.
Every so often I purchase a lens that I love using, such as Pentax limited 70mm, limited 15mm. The Olympus is such a lens. I use it with a Panasonic Lumix G6 camera. The sharpness and handling are really impressive. If only the G6 had in camera stabilisation (see Lumix GX7) !
It does sometimes hunt whilst focussing, but the results from it have rekindled my interest in Macro, it is also a useful lens for portraiture.
Previously I used my Pentax K5 with a very old Tokina 90mm macro (very heavy, manual focus lens).
|Average community score||
|See all 9 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%