Canon 580 EXII Flash "rattle"
A week ago I was having all kinds of inconsistent results from my 4 yr. old 580 flash--many very bleached out using different camera bodies and lenses. Now today, everything seems to be working fine. When I shake it it seems like something small is loose inside and there's a small rattle.
1) Do any of you have a "rattle" in your flash?
2) Does anyone have any experience in this?
3) Have any of you had any repair done by Canon on a 580 EXII flash and know the standard repair fee? If so, did you feel it was worth it?
4) I'm thinking of "writing this one off" and buying a 600 that would be more versatile with off the camera shooting of multiple flashes. Any input on this?
Enjoying God and His Creation.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions