L brackets

Started Aug 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ormdig
ormdig Senior Member • Posts: 1,195
L brackets

Any experience with the Arca-Swiss universal L bracket on D800? Can it be used with the battery grip. I like the idea of quick release from the bracket, only keeping the plate on the camera. I am also looking at the recommended RSS L bracket and was wondering if there is any problems with twist and if it interferes if left on the camera.  On it, I like the accessibility of the battery door.
  I posted earlier about the Sirui tripod with the AS P0. I ended up buying an Induro CT313 from B&H because it was reduced from $543 to #408 which was $124 more than the Sirui M-3004.

So much for my $600 budget. By the time I buy the P0, clamp, L bracket and replacement foot and plate for my 70-200 I will be way over budget. Just want to get it right. Thank you,

-- hide signature --

Pete

ormdig's gear list:ormdig's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +6 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow