I bought a few accessories for my FZ200 and I'd like to share the experince with all DP users.
1 - Spare batteries. Two months ago I bought 2 aditional batteries from E-BAY. They work perfectly.
2 - Strap. Bought a shoulder strap. I don't feel the waight of the camera, it's comfortable and it's possible to mount the camera on a tripod, with the strap attached.
3 - Cheap CPL. Don't buy this one. IQ is not usable on more than 9mm of focal lengh.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|