Olympus XZ-1 or XZ-2 for digiscopy.
i am contemplating using one or other of these cameras for digiscopy because they have an electronic remote capability - probably buying from Ebay
I should be pleased to hear from forum members who have practical experience in producing high quality images from these cameras and of any tips or advice that they may have.
I recently bought a used Swarovski 80 ATS with the 20-60x lens.
Before photography, I looked - now, I see.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%