Teleconverter magnification comparison. (5 imgs)

Started Aug 25, 2013 | Photos thread
OP brandrx Forum Pro • Posts: 28,337
Greyser...

Greyser wrote:

brandrx wrote:

This makes about the tenth time we have gone through this Greyser. You say your's works. I say mine does not work. Let it go now. I don't want to be going through this everytime I post something about teleconverters.

I agree. However, that's what it is:

• Yours - do not lock and do not AF
  • Mine - do lock and do AF

We need at least someone else to confirm either one statement. Otherwise we cannot continue making a bold statements that Sigma 1.4X EX APO or Sigma 1.4X EX DG APO TCs do or do not work with Pentax FA* lenses. People ask questions and want the answers that they can count on.

Please no offense, Ron. I respect you big way. And you know that. I just want to learn the truth.

Here's the deal Greyser. As far as i know you own the FA*300mm f4.5 and you say your Sigma teleconverter works on that lens. I do not doubt that what you say is true.

I own the FA*200/2.8, F*300/4.5, FA*300/4.5, FA*400/5.6, and FA*250-600/5.6 and the Sigma 1.4X APO EX, Sigma 1.4X APO EX DG, Sigma 2X APO EX, and Sigma 2X APO EX DG. None of those Sigma teleconverters will work on any of the F* or FA* lenses that I own. I do not need anyone to confirm this for me and I will continue making the same bold statement whether or not you believe, or anyone else believes what I say or not. People can count on or not count on any statement that I make. That is their choice.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow