Very simple question about Nikon SB700 controls.
I'm reading the manual and it seems (to me anyway) to suggest that the SEL and Selector Dial can be used to scroll through the menus. Whatever I do I can only get the EV to change.
Have I misread this?
Aso is there way to quickly zero the EV compensation?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 25, 2013|
|Sep 19, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO